Monday, February 25, 2013

Painted Seafoam Chair Makeover


Happy Monday Everyone!
Over the weekend I embarked on yet another painting project! This beautiful chair has been sitting in my garage being neglected for the past 4 months just waiting to be painted. Thankfully I finally found some extra time to get it done so I thought I would share with you the finished product & maybe inspire some of you to go and paint something in your own home seafoam... & did I mention, I am absolutely in love with this color!


Paint Color: Olympic Morning Breeze 














When we got the chair (for free I might add!) the seat was covered in this ugly terry cloth maroon towel,
which needed to be changed, immediately. Burlap to the rescue!




So, what do y'all think?! :)


8 comments so far

  1. What a great color, and to cover the seat in burlap is a great touch. I love it with the basket in the first vignette - Your weekend was well spent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chair turned out beautifully! I love the sea foam colour, it's much like the light turquoise in my kitchen. You distressed the chair perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color and the chair turned out Beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ciani!! I found you via Pinterest and I'm so glad I did! Love your space and this fabulous chair makeover! Great Job! xo Bridgett @osiemoats

    ReplyDelete
  5. I featured your chair today on Mod Mix Monday. It is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a big thanks to you! It sounds great not only I liked this, but also everybody will appreciate you on your nice efforts. real estate fort pierce fl

    ReplyDelete

Simply Ciani © . Design by FCD.