Sunday, March 4, 2012

My sweet 2 month old

It is amazing how quickly 2 months pass by... with the endless feedings, diaper changes, and sleepless nights, time just seems to slip away. I look at my beautiful sweet girl and realize how quickly the next year will go & suddenly before I know it, she will be 1. Until then, I will cherish every single moment of my tiny little 2 month old!

(here is a look back...)



I am loving her smiles & coo-ing!
She now holds her head up all on her own
Madisyn's favorite toy is her Fisher Price Seahorse
Her favorite part of the day is bath time
She is Mommy's best little helper around the house
& keeps Mommy company during craft time
Although she does tend to spit-up often
& has the occasional crying "fit"
I am one proud Momma!

Happy 2 months Baby Girl

Post a Comment

Simply Ciani © . Design by FCD.